I recently discovered this at OnlineCE.com and tried for their free course for Occupational Therapists. The details of the course that was given to me are as follows.
Title: An Overview of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS)
- Identify the etiology, incidence and prevalence of CTS.
- Describe the anatomy of the volar wrist and identify the boundaries of the carpal tunnel (CT).
- Name 3 tests used to make a clinical diagnosis of CTS.
- Discuss the importance of differential diagnosis and conditions commonly associated with CTS.
- List 3 signs and symptoms of CTS.
- Differentiate between various conservative treatment interventions for CTS.
- List 3 advantages and 3 disadvantages of open and arthroscopic release of the CT.
AOTA Approved Provider #4023
TX Type II CE
Instructor: Joanne Brown, MS, OTR/L, CHT
Credit Hours: 1
Click here to register at OnlineCE and to take advantage of their one-hour free course offer.
They offer courses for Continuing Education Credits for the following professions:
- Athletic Trainers
- Chiropractic Physicians
- Hand Therapists
- Massage Therapists
- Naturopathic Physicians
- Occupational Therapists / Assistants
- Physical Therapists / Assistants